Success Story: SK Render Service Ltd
SK Render Service is a rendering business in Stoke on Trent, serving both major commercial contracts and smaller domestic requirements. SK Render Service founder Slawomir Kopernacki was using a system of spreadsheets to keep track of costs for VAT and tax purposes.
However, this system did not provide the visibility required to gain a clear insight of costs on a per-project business. It was also placing a considerable administrative burden on Slawomir who had to keep and photocopy each receipt before posting it to his accountant.
Prevail took over the accounts and introduced a new paperless system for dealing with receipts and tracking spending. These costs could then be allocated accurately on a per-project basis. Combined with a new system for labour tracking to allocate time spent on jobs, Prevail’s changes have given SK Render Service a new insight into project cost and profitability.
Our services have delivered several important benefits for SK Render Service:
- Reduced time spent on administration
- A new view of spending and labour costs on a per-project basis
- The validation of any per-hour payments made by main contractors
- A new and clear insight into project profitability in real time
- More accuracy when quoting for jobs
- The ability to avoid loss-making projects
- Improved profitability and growth
Read the full Case Study here Success Story: SK Render Service Ltd