Control over an organisation helps to lead it in the right direction and achieve goals. But would you be able to lead the ship to the port without good navigation skills? Or by looking at the weather from yesterday?
How can you follow the strategy and reach goals by moving backwards? You can be the best Captain, but without a skilled crew, proper tools and flexible cooperation, you will not succeed.
Why do you need monthly management accounts more than annual reports?
- Monthly cash flow control is crucial to keep your business proactive and avoid future cash problems.
- Control over business processes allows you to allocate costs and eliminate any unnecessary waste correctly.
- Without information about the profits, you cannot decide upon any future investments
- The control over your sales margin allows you to calculate the break-even point.
- To define, measure and control Key Performance Indicators for your business processes.
- It enables you to control your trade debtors and creditors efficiently.
Management accounting is an effective way to keep control over your business. It is predicting and preventing any future mistakes.
There will be no more surprises of how much tax you need to pay because you will get the information on a monthly basis together with planning and advice.
We offer hands-on consultancy on the following management accountancy areas:
- Strategy planning
- Monthly profit and loss account
- Debtors and creditors control
- Monthly balance sheet
- Ratio and variance analysis (budget control)
- Job Cost allocation
- Business process improvement
- Key Performance Indicators
- Cash flow analysis